How many types of Glass?
How many types of Glass
- A complex, brittle substance, typically transparent and made up of by mixing sand with soda and lime & cooling rapidly.
- It is used to make a window, drinking containers and different materials, etc.
Types of glass
- Transparent glass
- Colourful glass
- Grained glass
- Non-transparent glass
- This type of glass is used for places where visibility with appearance is important.
- Used in Buildings, malls, public places, etc.
- This type of glass is used to protect eyes from sun rays where natural light does not play an important role.
- These types of glass are used where appearance is of great importance like hotels etc.
- It is used where light ventilators are necessary and visibility from the glass is avoided through a grained type of structure.
- It is used where transparency is not required like offices, houses, etc.