Types of Ventilator | Also Properties !
Types of Ventilator | Also Properties!
- That is described as a narrow window of small height presented near the roof of a room for providing ventilation into the room.
- The construction of a ventilator is similar to that of a fanlight.
- The shutter of the ventilator is Horizontally pivoted.
- The function of the fanlight is to ensure cross ventilation in the room even when the door is closed.
- It provides natural light in corridors or passages.
- Fanlight remains fitted within the head of the door frame including the transom.
- The shutter of the fanlight may be pivoted at the centre or it may be fixed.
Clare story window
- That type of window is done to achieve better ventilation also cooling effect.
- That is provided inside the living or main rooms.
- This is provided near the height of the roof.
- Besides changing the particular elevation of the building so windows also provide adequate natural light into the room.
- The window shutter is horizontally pivoted.
- That consists of a pair of shutters arranged one beyond the extra which can slide vertically inside the grooves provided in the frame.
Last updated on Monday - June 5th, 2023